Leading US based independent financial advisory with headquarters in Dublin is looking for an Investment Counsellor to join their successfully growing private banking team for the Italian market. Present in Ireland, UK, France, Germany, Spain, Denmark, Sweden in Europe, the Italian team has had 3 years of growing success and now they are looking for an ambitious and successful professional to contribute to their growth.
- Overseeing high-net-worth client relationships
- Providing excellent service and trusted advisor to assigned clients
- Communicating current market strategy and portfolio updates to them
- Acting as the liaison between the affluent clients and the organization’s investment decision-makers
- Retaining the clients and helping them to reach their financial goals
- No prospecting, cold-calling or sales—furnishing all of the clients
- Education: University Degree
- Experience: At least 3 years of experience in managing the investments of high-net-worth individuals and families
- Technical skills & Knowledge: Knowledge of the Italian capital market system and products. FCA, RDR level 4 qualifications preferred
- Languages: Bilingual in Italian and Fluent in English. Other European languages is a plus.
- Personal & Soft Skills: Commitment to Excellent Customer Experience, Strong written and oral communication skills, Ability to handle sensitive, complex and high-profile clients
¿WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- About the company & Career Plan: Join one of the largest independent investment advisors in the world which is rapidly growing worldwide and offering great opportunities for advancement. Gain advanced finance and capital markets education through the training and mentoring program.
- Salary & Conditions: 68.000 € with discretionary bonus + social benefits+ relocation package
- Location: Dublin, Ireland