We are looking for an International Recruitment & Workforce Administration Officer to join a multinational company delivering large-scale sports events. Note that it is a fixed-term temporary project (March 2019 – August 2020).
Main Goal: We look for a resolutive, multitasking, dynamic and international HR Generalist to work in the HR functional areas, maintaining strict compliance in accordance with legal guidelines and company standards, and attracting a diverse range of candidates. The ideal candidate will demonstrate at least 3 years of Recruitment & Sourcing experience, with a broad knowledge of HR best practices and drives operational excellence in all HR activities (i.e. talent acquisition, high volume workforce administration and day to day tasking). With a dual reporting relationship to Workforce and Recruitment departments, the position will provide support during the full cycle recruitment of freelance, temporary and permanent workforce for corporate and specific event operations. You will provide administrative assistance during the crewing process of the event´s workforce – Human Resource Information system (HRIS) data management and planning, contracting, onboarding and HR analytics.
- Provide direct support to fulfil recruitment objectives. Communicating and liaising with internal and external agency staff as required.
- Proactively research and evaluate new sourcing strategies and systems. Develop methods for creating innovative sourcing solutions thorough local and international agencies, Social Media etc
- Provide a high standard of candidates in a timely manner by coordinating candidate screening and interviews, analyzing responses, verifying references and vetting qualifications of job requirements. Facilitate the selection of candidates and provide general support to the Recruitment function.
- Assist with the administrative responsibilities of the contracting and onboarding of over 1400 national and international freelancers. Daily review and tracking of contract and onboarding statuses.
- Maintain workforce-related HRIS including entering data, auditing for accuracy and compliance and publication of organization charts.
- Coordinate HRIS activities with other HR functional areas (Training and Development and Personnel) and departments throughout the organization.
- Answer questions from and follow up with individual sports events´ freelancers via email and phone.
- Prepares periodic excel reports that are necessary to carry out the functions of the department and management.
- Create and update of workforce guidance documents and correspondence.
- Coordinate and align the recruitment needs for the event´s Operations with both departments.
- Experience: At least 3 years of HR experience preferably in Recruitment and Sourcing, in high-paced environment. Experience within a Production / Broadcast / Media / large-scale event organization is a plus. Knowledge of Spanish employment law and other compliance regulations is an asset. Able to work independently, self-confident but humble and used to work on administrative tasks.
- Tools: Knowledge of best-in-class recruiting techniques. Experience using Social Media and other internet-based recruitment sourcing. Strong Microsoft Office skills (Share Point, Excel, Access, Outlook).
- Languages: Native / Bilingual English and Spanish.
- Personal & Soft Skills: Ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a highly diverse and multicultural community a must. Must be comfortable interacting with associates at all levels including senior executive management. Ability to effectively elicit/deliver information to and from appropriate individuals (including, but not limited to, supervisors, co-workers, vendors) via strong communication skills, as well as handle highly sensitive and confidential information. Proven ability to multitask and manager simultaneous projects with competing deadlines.
- About the company & Career Plan: This is an amazing opportunity for a passionate Recruiter wishing to work in an international, fast-paced environment. If you love Sports, you are able to work with international teams (English is the corporate and daily used language) in critical projects and if you really want to be challenged for the next 1.5 years in an incredible experience, here you will have the chance to fulfill your dreams!
- Salary & Conditions: Full-time and fixed-term Temporary role (from March 2019 to August 2020 until 2020). Salary conditions depending on the candidate experience. Position based in Madrid Center.
MOTIVATED? APPLY NOW! Visit our website www.gtlinkers.com and apply to this opportunity through “Jobs“.
For further information regarding this position, please contact with GT Linkers team, concretely with: Santiago Casanueva
GT Linkers is an international head-hunting and recruitment boutique with offices in Madrid, Valencia, Barcelona and Miami. Join our Global Talent Network and follow us on our Social Media profiles, which is always updated with current vacancies: LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter.