GT Linkers is an international recruitment and head-hunting boutique in Spain, founded to connect the finest professionals with committed employers on an international basis. We are always happy to hire Interns as International Recruitment Researcher, to strengthen our specialized Sourcing team in Madrid centre (Calle Ayala 7).
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
Main goal: As a passionate Recruitment Researcher you will support search & selection consultancy (Resourcing, Executive Search, Specialist Search, Direct Approach, Head-hunting, Talent Acquisition strategies, Market research) and recruitment processes with international scope (across Europe, Americas, Asia and Africa), supporting requirements from our clients on highly-demanding industries and fields. Assigned to the Global Talent Linkers Sourcing team and actively involved in exigent, dynamic and different recruitment processes, you will support recruitment activities in a high-performance team:
- Head-Hunting and Candidate Search: Identify, build, develop and manage new partnerships with top candidates worldwide, to increase quality and quantity of a high-potential professional network of the finest specialists in a specific field/industry.
- Job Advertisement edition, publication and management: specialized websites, job boards, business schools, universities…
- Candidate´s Sourcing 3.0. & e-Recruiting, using cutting-edge sourcing tools (professional networks such as LinkedIn, Viadeo or Xing)
- CV screening / filtering, including active and honest feedback management with every single candidate.
- Drive Phone/Skype/Face-to-Face general or update interviews, as well as other referred to specific recruitment processes. We will expect you to organize 10 to 20 interviews every week.
- Interview report elaboration after each interview.
- References check.
- Database searches and updates. Market research. Administrative support.
- Participate in Social Media initiatives (Social & Professional networks), driving the implementation of Marketing activities.
- Continuous Improvement: We will arrange an Exit Interview, in order to give us constructive feedback at the end of your time with us. Your goal during the weeks that you are here is to identify improvements in management, people, and processes.
- Education: Business Administration, Engineering, Psychology or International Business Bachelor's Degree preferred; last-year students will be also considered if they are highly interested in becoming an International Recruitment Expert.
- Experience: Relevant work experience is not required but preferable. Solid understanding of how to manage him/herself in a professional environment. The most important value we are looking for is interest, hunger to develop a successful career in the International Recruitment field. Comfort with leading conversations and driving interviews.
- Technical skills & Knowledge: Advanced user of Microsoft Office (Word & Excel), Internet & Social Media tools (LinkedIn, Facebook, Xing, Viadeo…) is something good-to-have. Significant experience developing and structuring corporate presentations (PowerPoint), as well as strong command of database management are highly considered.
- Languages: Strong English skills are particularly important because the majority of our partners and candidates are international, as well as corporate language is English. Fluency in Spanish or other languages is a plus.
- Personal & Soft Skills: This role requires a combination of excellent communication and analytical skills. We are looking for a problem-solving, flexible, open-minded, high-potential and young professional with passion for candidates sourcing and interviews. Entrepreneurial bent and desire to create opportunities and exceed expectations. Ability to easily adapt to and manage change and to thrive in a busy environment with deadlines. Proven organization, attention to detail, and strategic thinking skills. Ability to carry out specific tasks efficiently to move operations forward. Personal/Professional international experience will be a plus.
- About the company & Career Plan: GT Linkers will be always driven by a start-up mentality. We are looking for “better than us” entry-level professionals that share our dynamic vision, to invest his/her high-potential to make the company grow. As a young company, we are ambitious: you will draw your own career plan with us. Dream! This is a fantastic opportunity for you to understand Consultancy & recruitment fields, to be connected to a high-level network and to expand your vision of the labor market in a very dynamic but also demanding environment. 3/6 months internship (Part or Full-time) with the opportunity to extend a contract afterwards. Our offices are located in Madrid Center (Calle Ayala 7). Starting date according to candidate´s availability.
GT Linkers is an international head-hunting and recruitment boutique with offices in Madrid, Valencia and Miami, specialized in Engineering & Technological environments: We recruit Technical Experts, Middle and Top Management professionals for both Business and Corporate areas. Thanks to our dynamic methodology, based on mutual trust with candidates and companies, our efficiency operating with an international scope, communication as the key to build long-term relationships and passion for our job, GT Linkers has proven records for running recruitment processes in more than 20 countries with candidates from all over the world. Join our Global Talent Network and follow us on our Social Media profiles, which is always updated with current vacancies: LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter.