Leading multinational company, operating in 40 countries with several production plants and offering a wide range of solutions for architecture, construction and industry. We are looking for an experienced Recruitment Manager (reporting to the top management), to lead hiring initiatives for the company in order to contribute to the business development by attracting and recruiting the best candidates, and to develop and retain committed, competent and high performing employees at all levels in the organization.
Main goal: As one of the main responsible for raising the level of organizational performance, you will execute on recruitment needs for the company worldwide; identifying, engaging, evaluating, presenting and closing top talent.
- Conduct the full recruitment cycle, in collaboration with Line Managers & other colleagues (Role qualification, publications, CV screening, Interviews conduction and coordination, Evaluation, feedback discussion, references check, offer elaboration, candidate engagement and closure…).
- Assess internal or external candidates with the support of tools and methodologies that best fit the job profile, write the assessment report to identify profile adjustment, strengths and weaknesses.
- Interact with candidates, representing the company with the utmost professionalism.
- Identify, contact and collaborate with sources of candidates (job sites, universities, business schools, recruitment agencies, etc.) to support the process of gathering candidates for recruiting processes; improving candidate´s databases and sources.
- Collaborate with third party suppliers related to recruitment, from communicating job profiles, receiving candidate´s reports.
- Experience: Minimum of 3/5 years of professional experience within a Recruitment / Talent Acquisition department or Recruitment / Head-Hunting Agency, recruiting sales, technical, engineering, technology & operational profiles on an international level for industrial (Manufacturing, Production…) environments. Must have ability to develop effective Recruitment strategies while understanding the implications from a culture, business success and legal standpoint. Business understanding and multicultural mindset (to work in highly-different countries).
- Technical skills & Knowledge: Highly-skilled at sourcing talent, with focus on process improvement and efficiencies with the ability to streamline processes. In-depth understanding of the labor market and of candidate behaviors. Deep understanding of the business evidenced by client feedback and quality hires. Ability to set expectations about roles and responsibilities with hiring managers. Demonstrated success orchestrating the process based on clear expectations and communication. Ability to exercise impeccable judgment during the hiring process. Proven skills in the operation and utilization software such as MS Office products, as well as proven knowledge of Sourcing channels and Recruitment tools (LinkedIn, Xing, Viadeo, Social Media…) and techniques.
- Languages: Fluent English & Spanish is required.
- Personal & Soft Skills: An ideal candidate will bring individual initiative, the desire to take on responsibility, and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions. Demonstrated flexibility working in a dynamic, fast-paced and changing organization. Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize many tasks and complete tasks with accuracy and efficiency. Must be a highly-motivated self-starter and be able to work independently, with ability to multi-task, to negotiate, to work collaboratively and to translate company´s business goals into human resource capabilities. Strong business acumen, with experience presenting to and influencing business leaders. Excellent communication skills including confidentiality, interpersonal skills, presentation skills and an ability to use a variety of communication tools.
- About the company & Career Plan: Join an enthusiastic and committed team within an international group of companies (1450 employees) with excellent results (+350M€ turnover), driven by its goal for performance quality and excellence. Find a good atmosphere to boost your career development and to test your recruitment knowledge and experience within an inspiring and growing company.
- Salary & Conditions: Attractive salary package depending on the candidate.
- Location & Travel Involved: Work location will be in A Coruña province, next to Santiago de Compostela, Galicia, North of Spain). Travel involved will be around 50% of the time (International).
MOTIVATED? APPLY NOW! Visit our website www.gtlinkers.com and apply to this opportunity through “Jobs“.
For further information regarding this position, please contact with GT Linkers team, concretely with: Santiago Casanueva
GT Linkers is an international head-hunting and recruitment boutique with offices in Madrid, Valencia, Barcelona and Miami. Join our Global Talent Network and follow us on our Social Media profiles, which is always updated with current vacancies: LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter.