We are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic DATA ANALYST to join the Growth & Analytics team of an international company (UK branch, based in the heart of Central London’s business district), belonging to one of the biggest Media groups worldwide. This is a great opportunity for an entrepreneur individual to join a project related to Data & Analytics (Pricing, Commercial & Business Analysis), to make an impact and to have visibility in the company strategies.
Main goal: The Data Analyst plays a critical role in the Growth & Analytics department and its areas of expertise: Pricing, Analytics and Strategic Projects Management. The right candidate will work on setting up the pricing strategies for a 40.000 products catalogue (USA & UK), pricing and market analysis report, create and lead strategic projects to implement revenue growth strategies in a young, innovative and dynamic environment amongst big players such as Amazon, Google or Apple:
- Maintain and improve the Analytics & Pricing Strategy for the digital markets in the UK, including pricing best practices, processes, tools, reports and documentation definition.
- Build and maintain in-depth pricing analysis reports and communicate to relevant, high-level stakeholders (ranging from the CEO to Senior VPs), hence becoming a key source of pricing knowledge for the whole business.
- Lead strategic projects to implement revenue growth strategies for the company.
- Proactive market intelligence to understand main factors driving commercial performance for all company digital products (e-books & audio-books), retailers (Amazon, Apple, Google…) and markets.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of competitors’ business models and tactics, as well as best practices and process automation.
- Manage the internal dynamic pricing process, including working closely with the Data Science, Digital Operations, and local / global Sales teams.
- Drive and motivate collaboration and cross-functional alignment between a wide range of function and stakeholders to unleash the potential of Big Data analytics across the company.
- Experience: We are looking for a high-potential, brilliant, methodic, mature and ambitious Data Analyst. As we
- value attitude + experience, someone with 6 months to 3 years of relevant experience in Data Analysis in a high-volume transactional data environment would be interesting. Must be skilled on documenting project work for future reference or review. Must be proficient with Excel (VLookUp, Match, Indirect, arrays, etc…) and some PowerBI knowledge would be a plus (DAX functions – desirable). It is essential to provide with solid business andeconomical concepts, to enjoy pricing analysis and calculations, to be self-confident and good communicator…
- Languages: Fluent English.
- Personal & Soft Skills: Analytical, business-oriented, strategic and self-driven person. With high communicative and influencing skills as this role will have constant stakeholder’s interaction to present reports and propose innovative solutions, with outstanding problem-solving skills. Detail-oriented, organized and accurate approach to work. Meticulous and thorough. Ambitious, mature and hungry to learn … and to have fun in the process. Interest in driving business impact through actionable insight. Strong interpersonal skills – positive and proactive attitude and team-player. Love for books, art and literature.
- About the company & Career Plan: If you are passionate about Data Analysis, if you would like to move to London and you want to face an extremely fast learning curve to grow as a professional, this is your opportunity! Join a multinational company, with worldwide presence, within a highly-dynamic team with an entrepreneurial mindset always looking for new ideas, projects and strategies for the company. Within the team, you will be able to be involved in highly-strategic international projects within one of the largest companies in a consolidated group. Learn by accessing to cutting-edge training and be the main character of an excellent career plan!
- Salary & Conditions: Basic Salary + 10% annual variable + Fringe Benefits (including canteen with meals from 2 £) + Pension Plan + Health Insurance + Training + Good holiday package. Full-time position.
- Location: Central London
- Recruitment Process: Personal / technical interview, Technical Test (Excel) and final interview.
MOTIVATED? APPLY NOW! Visit our website www.gtlinkers.com and apply to this opportunity through “Jobs“.
For further information regarding this position, please contact with GT Linkers team, concretely with: Santiago Casanueva
GT Linkers is an international head-hunting and recruitment boutique with offices in Madrid, Valencia, Barcelona and Miami. Join our Global Talent Network and follow us on our Social Media profiles, which is always updated with current vacancies: LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter.