MISION: Ensure the development, on the long term, of Water Resources in the assigned Region, in consistency with the RBS as well as sustainability concerns and regulatory compliance.
• Ensure that all water resources operations (exploration, protection and management) performed on site are consistent with the Waters guidelines and comply with regulatory standards.
• Make sure that the water supply at the Regional level fits the needs as defined, in the light of all information available. Recommend appropriate action plans if not.
• Develop good relationship with professional associations, local communities as well as local and national authorities and assist local markets in that matter.
• Drive and support as needed all projects related to waters resources development, CR together with markets local management team as well as internal and external experts. Ensure validation of new project processes and layouts in terms of Water Resources.
• Propose and follow up action plans to fill the gaps in the frame of Water Resources reviews.
• Write internal technical reports.
• Experience: At least 4 to 5 years experience in water resources development in an international and, ideally, business environment
• Superior verbal and written skills.
• Languages: Fluent in Spanish and technical English.
• Personal & Soft Skills: Excellent communication and relational skills. Very good at writing and editing. Selfstarter and proactive. High methodical and analytical skills.
GT Linkers is an international head-hunting and recruitment boutique with offices in Madrid, Valencia, Barcelona and Miami, specialized in Engineering &Technological environments: We recruit Technical Experts, Middle and Top Management professionals for both Business and Corporate areas.Thanks to our dynamic methodology, based on mutual trust with candidates and companies, our efficiency operating with an international scope, communication as the key to build long-term relationships and passion for our job, GT Linkers has proven records for running recruitment processes in more than 20 countries with candidates from all over the world. Join our Global Talent Network and follow uson our Social Media profiles, which is always updated with current vacancies: LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter.
For further information regarding this position, please contact with GT Linkers team, concretely with: Raquel Duque