HEAD OF DEVELOPMENT (RENEWABLE ENERGY) in Austin, TEXAS, UNITED STATES
Leading Independent Power Producer company in the renewable energy industry with several international projects in different continents, is looking for a “Regional Project Development Manager (Renewable Energy) for their successful operations in United States. The position is based in Austin, United States.
- TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Leading the development of both solar and wind project in different regions of the United States,
- Leading the team of project development engineers/managers in different regions,
- Representing the company with federal, state and local officials, regulators, utilities,
- Managing technical analysis and reports for potential renewable energy projects.
- Controlling timelines and milestones on the development of projects and providing reports to management in Madrid.
- Leading process of obtaining state, federal, and local permits and licenses.
- Managing relationship with project stakeholders.
- Education: Engineering studies related to renewable energy
- Experience: At least 5 years of experience in managing the development phase of renewable energy projects, managing federal and state permitting process and managing a team of developers or engineers.
- Technical Skills & Knowledge: Advanced knowledge of AutoCAD and Excel.
- Languages: Bilingual level of English. Spanish is a plus.
- Personal & Soft Skills: Excellent communication and negotiation skills. High capacity to adapt to the demands to obtain the best benefit for the company.
- WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- About the company & Career Plan: Incorporation to multinational company operating in several countries and with a large volume of business. They offer a fulltime position and a lot of opportunities for international career development.
- Salary & Conditions: Competitive Salary package + training.
- Location: Austin, TEXAS
- Travellling: %50
For further information regarding this position, please contact with GT Linkers team, concretely with: Laura Ancinez
GT Linkers is an international head-hunting and recruitment boutique. GT Linkers is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, citizenship status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.