We are looking for some of the finest Banking experts to optimize the effectiveness of a leading company, through an extremely challenging IT Transformation project.
Main Goal: Responsible for the definition and implementation of the Roadmap for Remote Channels (including On-line Banking for retail and business customers, Wallet, Call Center, and Mobile App), working closely with business partners. He / She will also support the implementation teams in Design phase to ensure that the implementation fulfills business requirements, and solutions are consistent with potential evolution.
- Analysis and design of technological solutions based on business requirements and processes, as well as on knowledge of existing and future platforms.
- The candidate will work closely with business in the elaboration of functional requirements and subsequent design and with development teams for technical implementation, striving for simplicity in designs & solutions by reducing current flows and processes.
- Responsible for the adequacy of the proposed solutions (from its definition to its implementation) in collaboration with business and technical teams.
- Responsible to ensure that all regulatory and compliance requirements are embedded into all solutions.
- Experience: 5 to 8 years of experience in requirements gathering and analysis tasks in the Banking sector (involved in digital transformation initiatives). We are looking for that “difficult-to-find” balance between the functional knowledge of banking business and financial services and its operations (especially about Remote Channels usability and security aspects, as well as market and competitors trends), and a technical background in application solutions from technological perspective.
- Technical Skills: Able to understand key aspects of technical platforms and infrastructure, generate ideas and create effective solutions.
- People Management: The BA will be integrated into project teams, where it will be necessary to coordinate multidisciplinary teams and manage third parties collaborations.
- Languages: Fluent level of English and Spanish.
- Personal & Soft Skills: Team-player able to work under-pressure, meeting deadlines with multidisciplinary teams. Leadership and communication skills. Ability to identify risks, resolve conflicts and plan tasks.
- Education: Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Engineering, Computing or similar. Master is a plus.
- Experience in Project Management and knowledge about the entire application development life cycle (planning, budget, approval, sourcing, monitoring and implementation) will be a plus.
- About the company & Career Plan: Excellent opportunity to join a solid and globally recognized player in its sector with an extremely challenging Digital Transformation. Here you will have space to create, to do things and make the things happen. Working in collaboration with international teams, the project will be focus on improving efficiency by developing and implementing in-house some of the strategic business processes of the company from a defined roadmap. You will work in end-to-end varied projects with Agile methodologies, DevOps, APIs, Microservices, Big Data platforms, cutting-edge technologies, changing environments,…Innovative thinkers will find here the opportunity to build, to create things, to become a strategic pillar in the Digital Transformation process…
- Salary & Conditions: Attractive Salary conditions (Basic + Bonus + Benefits), depending on candidate´s experience. Position based in Madrid (City Center).
MOTIVATED? APPLY NOW! Visit our website www.gtlinkers.com and apply to this opportunity through “Jobs“.
For further information regarding this position, please contact with GT Linkers team, concretely with: Santiago Casanueva
GT Linkers is an international head-hunting and recruitment boutique with offices in Madrid, Valencia, Barcelona and Miami. Join our Global Talent Network and follow us on our Social Media profiles, which is always updated with current vacancies: LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter.