Our client is a top leading multinational bank and we are looking for an experienced and talented Front-end Software Engineer with a long track record in Software Development and Production and a strong IT background to be involved in an exciting and innovative project, as part of their agile transformation. This role is to be based in Madrid (Spain) and will join a flat-hierarchy team on digital transformation environment.
Main goal: Will provide technical expertise to expand systems configuration capabilities and add value on that technical layer but always keep in mind the rest of the technical stack as part of the Squad responsibilities, as part of its responsibilities. The person with this role is expected to work on the delivery of integrated business and information solutions. It will demand the ability to develop and analyze detailed business and technical specifications and proposals.
- Work on software delivery for production
- Implement software development best practices and ensure high performance of frontend experiences.
- Document the set of configuration items that are contained in a baseline
- Support production on bug fixing by analyzing and fixing them.
- Contribute to improve the technical discipline by collaborating with the cross technical chapter.
- Languages: Spanish & English (Fluent)
- Personal & Soft Skills: We are looking for a passionate problem solver with a high client orientation, who likes challenging projects. Enthusiastic, self-motivated, proactive, self-sufficient and an active team player.
- About the company & Career Plan: To be part of the pioneer banking company on applying digital innovative transformation strategic project. It’s a leading company, with dynamic processes, exciting challenges, cutting-edge technologies, flat-hierarchy team, attractive salary conditions, working with agile methodologies with clear, concrete and measureable goals, modern and extremely collaborative culture within a lively city.
- Salary & Conditions: Competitive salary according to candidate´s experience (Up to 50.000€), with excellent Fringe Benefits such as Health & Life Insurance, Pension plan, bank benefits, free corporate canteen and opportunities to develop your professional career.
- Location: Permanent position based in Madrid.
- Recruitment Process: Agile recruitment process including interviews with HR, a domain expert and other with Hiring Manager.
- Start Date: As soon as possible, depending on candidate´s notice period.
MOTIVATED? APPLY NOW! Visit our website www.gtlinkers.com and apply to this opportunity through “Jobs“.
For further information regarding this position, please contact with GT Linkers team, concretely with: Sebastián Muñoz Vela
GT Linkers is an international head-hunting and recruitment boutique with offices in Madrid, Valencia, Barcelona and Miami, specialized in Engineering & Technological environments: We recruit Technical Experts, Middle and Top Management professionals for both Business and Corporate areas. Thanks to our dynamic methodology, based on mutual trust with candidates and companies, our efficiency operating with an international scope, communication as the key to build long-term relationships and passion for our job, GT Linkers has proven records for running recruitment processes in more than 20 countries with candidates from all over the world. Join our Global Talent Network and follow us on our Social Media profiles, which is always updated with current vacancies: LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter.