FINANCIAL CONTROLLER in MADRID, SPAIN (m/f)
Leading multinational company in the Financial Services industry is looking for a Financial Controller to join their Financial department in their offices in Madrid.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
Main goal: Participation in the development of the Spain finance function, assistance in the development and updates of reporting and part responsibility in month end reporting. The other part of the role will be responsibility and project lead over the IT projects that the organization is facing.
- Reconciliations, reporting and closings
- Part responsibility over budget and forecast
- Develop and improve internal processes
- Financial data analysis
- Education: Academic degree with a major in Business Administration
- Experience: 3 – 5 years of experience from a similar role
- Technical skills & Knowledge: Advanced skills in Excell, Sap and Viewpoint
- Languages: Fluent in English
- Personal & Soft Skills: Analytical and structured person, creative and energetic.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- About the company & Career Plan: The company is a global leader in the trust and corporate services sector which provides legal and financial administrative services to corporations, funds, financial institutions and private individuals all over the world. It is a dynamic organization with a multicultural team that works internationally.
- Salary & Conditions: Competitive Salary Package
- Location: Madrid, Spain
- Travel involved: some business travel will be required
- Start date: as soon as possible