Reporting to the ENSE Finance Director, the jobholder is appointed to perform Financial Analyst functions for ENSE region (based in Madrid), group reporting, liaising with ENSE Finance Director and local CFO´s.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Generating forecasts, monthly target / actual comparisons and reports (processing of performance indicators and summary reports).
- Creation and analysis of investment, profitability and efficiency calculations as support for decision making, participation in profitability and investment studies.
- Active monitoring and coordination of budget planning, responsibility for reviewing the budget compliance.
- Ad-hoc analysis.
- Continuous optimization of internal processes in collaboration with operational departments from the region.
- Checking of monthly reconciliations.
- Preparation of Powerpoint presentations.
- Education: University degree (Business Administration), with a focus on controlling.
- Experience: Minimum 4 years of professional experience in controlling position of an international industrial/service company.
- Technical skills & Knowledge: Very good MS Office skills (especially Excel). Knowledge of SAP, Cognos, Hyperion, Navision in the area are desirable.
- Languages: Bilingual in Spanish and Fluent in English. Other European languages is a plus.
- Personal & Soft Skills: Strong analytical skills, thoroughness, autonomy. Correct and on time performance of duties. Ability to work under stress. High teamwork, self-motivation and organizational skills. Good communication skills. Systematic and reliable way of working.
¿WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- About the company & Career Plan: Join the financial department of a leading multinational company.