Our client is a top leading company with a start-up mentality, which implements Big Data Solutions worldwide. As one of the big vendors on the Big Data & Data Science field (with 200+ seasoned Data Experts), they have international presence in multiple countries. Their data-centric solutions (combining advanced data analytics with prediction, machine learning, algorithms, security, fraud, real-time analysis of data…) are mainly used by large leading companies in the Banking, Insurance, Energy, Telco or Retail sectors.
We are looking for a client-oriented Sales Specialist with a strong technical background (ideally in the Big Data, BI, Data Mining, Machine Learning & Advanced Analytics field), with excellent communication and presentation skills to strengthen their Business Development strategies for the EMEA market (initially focused on UK & Germany).
- Execute Business Development strategies for the EMEA region (UK & Germany focus).
- Management of the Key Account´s client portfolio.
- Drive strategic and technical consulting.
- Coordinate and negotiate partnerships and agreements with manufacturers and suppliers.
- We are looking for a Senior Sales Expert with international experience in technical consulting projects in the Big Data & Advanced Analytics field. The perfect candidate brings a combination of Sales expertise (Hunter 60-40%) in similar projects with a solid technical background in related technologies (Data Science, Advanced Analytics and Machine Learning, Digital Marketing, Customer Intelligence, CRM, Big Data, Data Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Data Mining, Data Integration…).
- A business-oriented professional with strategic and business view of data, strong functional analysis and planning skills.
- A good understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Willingness to travel.
- Languages: Bilingual English (able to negotiate technical offers). Knowledge of Spanish, German or other European languages would be a plus.
- About the company & Career Plan: Join one of the top Big Data companies in the world, with a strong, high-performing and extremely specialized team working with cutting-edge Big Data technologies. That´s why we are looking for the most talented people to work together, competing one-on-one in Big Data world-class projects with the finest specialists on a global basis. Feel a shared responsibility for the company and be passionate about your work: The goal is to create exceptional new products, to innovate turning ideas into reality, to transform companies. The best atmosphere in modern offices, open spaces encouraging teamwork and fostering innovation, specific training and internal learning (from the impressive pool of in-house knowledge) programs, a library of technical material, casual dress code, rewards, events, flexible schedule, a perfect work-life balance, freedom to do new things, ping-pong tables, videogames, shared lunch rooms, free coffee and drinks…
- Salary & Conditions: Permanent opportunity with attractive salary conditions (Basic + Variable)
- Location: Madrid. To work internationally.
- Travel involved: Frequent business trips.
- Recruitment Process: There is a highly-demanding recruitment process including several but agile steps (Personal interview with the People area => Assessments & Tests => Interview with the Hiring Manager / Decision Maker) to find the most adequate talent, matching both technical requirements, soft skills and values & cultural fit.
- Start Date: As soon as possible, depending on candidate´s notice period.
GT Linkers is an international head-hunting and recruitment boutique with offices in Madrid, Valencia and Miami, specialized in Engineering & Technological environments: We recruit Technical Experts, Middle and Top Management professionals for both Business and Corporate areas. Thanks to our dynamic methodology, based on mutual trust with candidates and companies, our efficiency operating with an international scope, communication as the key to build long-term relationships and passion for our job, GT Linkers has proven records for running recruitment processes in more than 20 countries with candidates from all over the world. Join our Global Talent Network and follow us on our Social Media profiles, which is always updated with current vacancies: LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter