EMAIL AND CRM MARKETING MANAGER in LONDON, UK (m/f)
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic Email and CRM Marketing Manager to join the Growth & Analytics team of an international company (UK branch, based in the heart of Central London’s business district), belonging to one of the biggest Media groups worldwide. This is a great opportunity to become a key player in the fast-paced growth of the position. The team focuses on driving growth across all divisions of the company through data-driven projects ranging from digital marketing and to revenue forecasting and algorithms.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting to the Director of Growth and Analytics, the Group Email Marketing Manager will have an important role that will play an integral part in driving reader’s awareness and books’ purchases to meet the Group’s ambitious growth targets. This person will be responsible for growing, managing and monetizing the Group email list, as well as propose new ideas for all the other divisional Marketing directors.
- Being responsible of the Email Marketing Campaigns, this person will analyze the best practices of the field (for example, meeting with external vendors) and establish them (being aligned with GDPR requirements). This person will also establish a reporting structure for reports in order to follow up the business goals, and to program strategies to get new leads.
- Partner with other teams to achieve the goals, for example, with systems and business operations regarding audience and marketing platform issues, with the creative team regarding email marketing programs and best practices, and with the Divisional teams to reach the goals.
- Being responsible of the full cycle CRM campaigns by email communications, you will evaluate and solve problems (for example, in the CRM/marketing data, tools, and processes).
- Education: Bacherlor’s Degree.
- Experience: Expert in email fundamentals (such as KPI’s) and substantial experience with building, coding, optimizing, and deploying email campaigns.
- Technical Skills & Knowledge: Strong analytical skills, for example, experience in marketing automation software (Silverpop, Oracle, Mailchimp, etc.).
- Languages: Bilingual or native in English is a must (both spoken and written). Due to the emergency of the position, having EU and UK work permit is necessary.
- Personal & Soft Skills: A smart, independent, passionate, proactive, and implementor with great attitude is must. It is also required to have excellent communication skills, high attention to detail and time management skills.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- About the company & Career Plan: If you are passionate about Email Marketing and you would like to have the freedom to propose ideas and to improve processes, if you would like to develop your technical and marketing skills to become an expert, if you love books, art and literature, if you would like to live in London and you want to face an extremely fast learning curve to grow as a professional, this is your opportunity! Join a multinational company in the Publishing industry, with worldwide presence, within a highly dynamic team. Within the team, you will be able to be involved in highly strategic international projects within one of the largest companies in a consolidated group. Learn by accessing cutting-edge training and be the main character of an excellent career plan!
- Salary & Conditions: £30.000 +10% annual variable (depending on personal performance) + a huge Fringe Benefits list (including canteen with meals from 2 £) + Pension Plan + Health Insurance + Tech Events + Others (good holiday package, season ticket loan, gym membership discounts, childcare help, bicycle scheme, healthcare plus much more). Permanent contract and full-time position.
- Location: Central London, England, UK.
- Start date: As soon as possible.