ELECTRICAL ENGINEER (RENEWABLE ENERGY) in Austin, TEXAS, UNITED STATES
Leading Independent Power Producer company in the renewable energy industry with several international projects in different continents, is looking for a “Electrical Engineer (Renewable Energy)” for their successful operations in the United States. The position is based in Austin, United States.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Carrying out analysis of the connection process with Ercot, and interfacing with them
- Interfacing and analyzing all documents from ONCOR and AEP
- Reviewing technical studies including dynamic and static studies among others
- Reviewing line and substations interconnection design and engineering that is provided by an external engineering firm
- Education: Electrical Engineering Degree
- Experience: At least 2 years of experience in High Voltage interconnections, Transmission lines, and Substations and Transformers
- Languages: Bilingual level of English. Spanish is a plus.
- Personal & Soft Skills: Excellent communication and negotiation skills. High capacity to adapt to the demands to obtain the best benefit for the company.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- About the company & Career Plan: Incorporation to multinational company operating in several countries and with a large volume of business. They offer a fulltime position and a lot of opportunities for international career development.
- Salary & Conditions: Competitive Salary package + training.
- Location: Austin, TEXAS
- Travelling: %40
MOTIVATED? APPLY NOW! Visit our website www.gtlinkers.com and apply to this opportunity through “Jobs“.
For further information regarding this position, please contact with GT Linkers team, concretely with: Burcu Ersoy
GT Linkers is an international head-hunting and recruitment boutique. GT Linkers is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, citizenship status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Join our Global Talent Network and follow us on our Social Media profiles, to be updated about open vacancies: LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter.