DevOps ENGINEER in MADRID, SPAIN (m/f)
Our client is a top leading multinational fin-tech creating a multicountry retail platform. We are looking for an experienced and talented DevOps Engineer with a long track record in Software Development and Operations and a strong IT background to be involved in an exciting and innovative project, as part of their agile transformation. This role is to be based in Madrid (Spain) and will join a flat-hierarchy team on a digital transformation environment.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
Main goal: Provide support on the development, operation and maintenance of the infrastructure platform for the applications. Deliver a stable production environment promoting the best development, making the technical layer to have and added value, considering the technical stack and overall development.
– Operation and maintenance of operating systems, middleware and web server technologies.
– Develop the next generation application hosting platform based on containers and Openshift or Kubernetes
- Experience: Experience working continuous Delivery tools (Bamboo or Jenkins or Azure DevOps); Linux administration (Redhat Enterprise Linux); web server platforms and Java application servers (microservices based on Spring Boot); SQL and No-SQL DB administration (PostgreSQL and Cassandra); containerization (Openshift or Kubernetes); component deployment (Ansible); scripting (bash and python); monitoring.
- Other technical & Soft Skills: Knowledge of continuous Delivery process, microservices architectures principles, virtualization and cloud environments. Knowledge in Agile methodologies with SCRUM, Kanban or XP, and retail banking.
- Languages: Fluent in English. Spanish is not a must but can be considered as a plus.
- Personal & Soft Skills: We are looking for someone with an international mindset, a passionate problem solver with a high client orientation, who likes challenging projects. Enthusiastic, self-motivated, proactive, self-sufficient and an active team player.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- About the company & Career Plan: To be part of the pioneer banking company on applying digital innovative transformation strategic project. It’s a leading company, with dynamic processes, exciting challenges, cutting-edge technologies, multicultural and flat-hierarchy team (up to 20 nationalities), working with agile methodologies with clear, concrete and measurable goals, modern and extremely collaborative culture within a lively city.
- Salary & Conditions: Competitive salary according to candidate´s experience (Up to 50.000€), with excellent Fringe Benefits such as Health & Life Insurance, Pension plan, bank benefits, free corporate canteen and opportunities to develop your professional career.
- Location: Permanent position based in Madrid.
- Recruitment process: Agile recruitment process including interviews with HR, a domain expert and other with Hiring Manager.
- Start date: As soon as possible, depending on candidate´s notice period.
For further information regarding this position, please contact with GT Linkers team, concretely with: Sebastián Muñoz Vela
GT Linkers is an international head-hunting and recruitment boutique. GT Linkers is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, nationality, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.