Our client is a top leading company which implements Big Data Solutions worldwide, always with a start-up mentality. As one of the big vendors on Big Data (with 200+ seasoned Data Experts), they have international presence in multiple countries. Their data-centric solutions (combining advanced data analytics with prediction, machine learning, algorithms…security, fraud, real-time analysis of data…) are mainly used by large leading companies in the Banking, Insurance, Energy, Telco, Retail or Public sectors.
- Definition of data quality controls to ensure completeness, integrity and accuracy of the data in the whole process.
- Implementation of the controls defined.
- Definition of the transformations required in the Trusted Area, in order to prepare and clean the data for future stages and exploitation.
- Participate in the metadata definition and enrichment process.
- Strong experience in data bases, data warehousing, data mining and data integration in terms of data quality and data architecture.
- Expertise in the definition of control models in Big Data environments.
- Business oriented and focused on improving quality of the data, in order to increase value given to the areas.
- Excellent functional analysis skills as well as technical skills with experience in SQL for the development of data quality scripts.
- Knowledge of Agile, the Scrum framework.
- Experience in Spark (Scala) is nice to have.
- Languages: Brazilian Portuguese (C2/Native) and English (C1) OR Spanish.
- Personal & Soft Skills: The candidate should be autonomous, but a team player, with initiative and high commitment. Strong communication and negotiation skills and multi-tasking capabilities, as well as experience using different tools to measure and analyze.
- About the company & Career Plan: Join one of the top Big Data companies in the world, work with Spark and other cutting-edge technologies, learn and share with an extremely specialized pool of talent. Their Engineers are competing one-on-one in Big Data technologies with the finest specialists on a global basis, as they are working in world-class projects. That´s why we are looking for the most talented people to work together and to create exceptional things, people to create new products, to innovate turning ideas into reality, to transform companies. Feel a shared responsibility for the company and be passionate about your work: The best atmosphere in modern offices, open spaces encouraging teamwork and fostering innovation, specific training and internal learning (from the impressive pool of in-house knowledge) programs, a library of technical material, casual dress code, rewards, events, flexible schedule, a perfect work-life balance, freedom to do new things, ping-pong tables, videogames, shared lunch rooms, free coffee and drinks…
- Salary & Conditions: Permanent opportunity with excellent salary conditions.
- Location: Sao Paulo, BRAZIL. We are looking for the same role to join the Spanish offices in Madrid.
- Travel involved: Must be able to travel to client´s sites.
- Recruitment Process: There is a highly-demanding recruitment process including several but agile steps (Personal interview with the People area => Assessments => Technical Tests => Interview with the Hiring Manager / Decision Maker) to find the most adequate talent, matching both technical requirements and values & cultural fit.
- Start Date: As soon as possible, depending on candidate´s notice period.
For further information regarding this position, please contact with GT Linkers team, concretely with: Santiago Casanueva
GT Linkers is an international head-hunting and recruitment boutique with offices in Madrid, Valencia and Miami, specialized in Engineering & Technological environments: We recruit Technical Experts, Middle and Top Management professionals for both Business and Corporate areas. Thanks to our dynamic methodology, based on mutual trust with candidates and companies, our efficiency operating with an international scope, communication as the key to build long-term relationships and passion for our job, GT Linkers has proven records for running recruitment processes in more than 20 countries with candidates from all over the world. Join our Global Talent Network and follow us on our Social Media profiles, which is always updated with current vacancies: LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter