Our client is a leading company with a strong international orientation, related to the Digital/Media industry!
Main goal: We are looking for a Data Scientist who needs to be proficient with R programming but highly oriented to the business (consulting, relation and communication skills), because that functional, analytical profile is what they need to strengthen their Digital Strategy department in Madrid.
- You will develop data-driven and actionable insights (that may be one-off, result in an automated dashboard, or be deployed in a production model for automated decisioning about audience engagement. At times your work will also feed into our data infrastructure decisions, our contribution to data compliance, resilience and security, and reports for top management.
- Experience: We are looking for a Data Specialist with at least 3-10 years’ experience using ‘R’ in exploratory data analysis as well as common machine prediction and classification techniques (Linear Regression, Decision Trees, K-Means Clustering or Logistics Regression…) within a corporate environment, being really comfortable communicating with different business stakeholders at all levels, so strongly able to structure analytics to answer questions (including the process of framing a problem, formulating and testing hypothesis).
- Technical skills & Knowledge: Would be a plus to have experience in evaluation and iteration of production models, practical application of deep learning techniques, experiment design, SQL (formulating queries, including complex joins, subqueries, unions and case statements…).
- Languages: Fluent English (Corporate language, day to day operations and interviews will be run in English)
- Personal & Soft Skills: Strong communication skills is a must-must, as you will be responsible to explain insights to the business and the management (including non-technical or data experts). Smart & Intelligent, we are very focused on finding a dynamic, active, social and passionate problem-solver with a 100% client-relationship orientation. Ability to understand and analyze business data working in close collaboration with different teams (editorial, marketing, commercial, product and technical delivery). Self-confident, a hybrid professional with functional and technical skills would be THE ONE. Used to manage internal and external relationship, so consulting skills would be also a plus.
- About the company & Career Plan: Amazing opportunity to join a fast-paced work environment in a fully international team of 4 strong worldwide professionals (with a range of skills from business and communications to data, statistics and engineering) to work with. If you are looking for a top opportunity in an innovative company, a small but passionate Analytics & Digital Strategy team to work in global projects in the Digital Media industry, this is your place. Here you will face strong responsibilities in global projects, so your impact in the team and company will increase. As part of the Digital Strategy & Analytics team, you will be always learning. You will have both the opportunity and the responsibility to continually grow your knowledge and skills, and to help the team to learn about how to make the most of data. After an initial on-boarding training, your new multinational colleagues will be expecting your best performance to make Digital Strategy a key department in the growth and development of the company. Once you hear more about the project, I am sure you will love it!
- Salary & Conditions: Really attractive salary conditions depending on candidate´s experience and background. Our client is known for having its employees always happy in terms of salary. To start as soon as possible.
- Location: Madrid, SPAIN.
- Recruitment Process: Agile interview process with 2-3 quick and demanding phases.
MOTIVATED? APPLY NOW! Visit our website www.gtlinkers.com and apply to this opportunity through “Jobs“.
For further information regarding this position, please contact with GT Linkers team, concretely with: Santiago Casanueva
GT Linkers is an international head-hunting and recruitment boutique with offices in Madrid, Valencia, Barcelona and Miami. Join our Global Talent Network and follow us on our Social Media profiles, which is always updated with current vacancies: LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter.