Our client in Spain (Valladolid) is looking for a Country Manager on every of the sales channels of the company, taking into account regional objectives, strategies and action plans as well as guidelines coming from Headquarters. This figure will ensure consistent and profitable growth in sales and revenues through planning sales management and observing the regional trials in the responsible area. The position will be permanent on a full-time basis.
- Plan and define sales objectives and action plans together with the Sales Team.
- Supervise production activities by giving proper support and guidelines to the agro-service responsible.
- Lead and manage the most important and strategic customers nationally and internationally to ensure sales achievement and customer satisfaction objectives.
- Deal and implement marketing policies and activities such as sales objectives, campaigns, discounts, and offers in all areas.
- Report and implement all guidelines and frameworks that come from Headquarters and local authorities.
- As Country Manager, be the legal representative of the entity, as well as the representative of the shareholders of the company.
- Define and follow the budget and forecast regarding the fiscal year.
- Negotiate with distributors to sell and distribute their product nationally and internationally in an efficient way.
- Degree in Agricultural Engineering or Business Administration with agricultural knowledge.
- Knowledge of the Spanish agricultural market & distribution.
- 5 years minimum as a sales manager.
- Fluency in English (spoken and written).
- Experience in portfolio management & product development.
- Target oriented with a strong commitment to achieve budgets and goals.
- Excellent organization, communication and analytical skills.
- Ability to work with a large number of direct reports.
GT LINKERS places Top Talented Professionals and Experts in Engineering & Technological environments. As a Recruitment Boutique, we offer a high-quality methodology based on mutual trust together with candidates and companies, operating all over the world with the best network of qualified Specialists. We facilitate international relocation opportunities and excellent career options from our offices in Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia, and Miami.
Please, visit www.gtlinkers.com and apply to this job through “International Job Opportunities”.
For further information regarding this position please contact your Global Talent Agent: Raquel Duque