Leading multinational company in the energy industry is looking for a Country Manager – business developer to join in their offices in Tokyo.
Main goal: This position will work on the development strategy to grow the company’s footprint in Japan, across renewable technologies; will identify opportunities on the basis of co-development relationships with project developers, as well as individual projects under development or in operation.
· Build Internal and External Relationships:
o Identify opportunities to develop and strengthen relationships to advance the business.
o Manage customer relations to increase the business’s visibility and reputation.
· Identify Business Opportunities: Identify areas where the business can increase its footprint: Potential partnerships, opportunities to enhance distribution and open up new markets.
· Support Operations Planning:
o Work closely with executives and operations specialists to improve operations planning and overall efficiency.
· Develop Proposals and Presentations:
o Make presentations to company executives and management teams to highlight business.
· Develop strategic plan and budget for area in conjunction with the Financial Director and monitor the progress of strategic initiatives.
· Communicate on a regular basis in meetings or with presentations and provide supervision of project expenses.
· Education: Master’s Degree or educational background as an Engineer
· Experience: At least 7-10 years’ experience with a strong background in market development, utility sales and marketing.
· Technical skills & Knowledge: Familiarity with renewable technologies, power markets).
· Languages: Fluent English and Spanish
· Personal & Soft Skills: Superior verbal and written skills.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
· About the company & Career Plan: Join one of the most passionate, dynamic and multicultural teams in a leading multinational company with a high technical expertise within the energy.
· Salary & Conditions: Attractive salary conditions
· Location: Tokyo, Japan
For further information regarding this position, please contact with GT Linkers team, concretely with: Raquel Duque
GT Linkers is an international head-hunting and recruitment boutique with offices in Madrid, Valencia, Barcelona and Miami, specialized in Engineering & Technological environments: We recruit Technical Experts, Middle and Top Management professionals for both Business and Corporate areas. Thanks to our dynamic methodology, based on mutual trust with candidates and companies, our efficiency operating with an international scope, communication as the key to build long-term relationships and passion for our job, GT Linkers has proven records for running recruitment processes in more than 20 countries with candidates from all over the world. Join our Global Talent Network and follow us on our Social Media profiles, which is always updated with current vacancies: LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter.