CORPORATE COMMUNICATION & EXTERNAL RELATIONS MANAGER in PANAMA CITY, PANAMA (m/f)
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Strategize and respond to the societal challenges and opportunities with direct impact to the business (plastic, recycling, recollection, micro plastic, genetically modified food, press releases, infant formula, environmental policy).
- Manage the Corporate external Communication Strategy protecting and promoting the business’ reputation.
- Develop and execute Corporate Enablers in strong collaboration and interaction with Sustainability.
- Lead media issues, social issues and crisis management program roll-out and support.
- Coordinate regional/market communications resources to ensure consistency of messages and external visibility.
- Oversee and manage journalist inquiry.
- Develop consideration Corporate communications plan to ensure alignment, consistency of messages and external visibility.
- Coordinate speaking opportunities strategy and manage editorial planning.
- Draft and oversee distribution of company materials, including news articles, press releases, videos, infographics, fact sheets, etc.
- Oversee and manage the media relations process, including journalist inquiry tracking and response, monitoring & evaluation.
- News releases, statements, FAQs and responses.
- Ensure media and social media monitoring.
- Ensure efficient corporate digital strategy to increase visibility
- Manage Consideration plan to leverage awareness.
- Organize / promote events at market level to develop visibility.
- Ensure efficient crisis process implementation in Countries, linked with Operations.
- Develop a strong network with Headquarters and Regional Corp Communication with the goal of aligning strategic approaches and developing the business consideration.
- Minimum 4/5 years’ experience in media relations, corporate communications or similar campaigns in a complex, multi matrix, multinational environments.
- Proven experience in environmental related projects (recycling, industrial or manufacturing impact and sustainability).
- Excellent networking and relationship building skills and the ability to interact with different cultures, levels and functions.
- Experience connecting with entrepreneurs oriented to new trends in recycling and recollection.
- Managing or networking with NGOs
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Location: Panama City, Panama
- Travel involved: 30% of time traveling