COMMERCIAL ENGINEER, in Lisbon, Portugal (m/f)
Leading Spanish company in telecommunication is looking for a high talented Commercial Engineer for its Commercial Department based in Lisbon
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Working independently on requests for proposal (RFP)
- Identifying commercial requirements
- Collecting and analyzing technical requirements of the customer
- Preparing technical and financial proposal and negotiating contract
- Proposing systems solutions (products, services, systems) to customers’ needs within budget and specifications
- Preparing commercial documentation such as system requirements specifications, technical system specifications and contractual documents
- Education: University Degree in Telecommunications Engineering or equivalent
- Experience: Minimum of three years of sales/commercial and technical proposals preparation experience in telecommunication industry
- Technical skills & Knowledge: MS Office, MS Project knowledge. Satellite communications systems knowledge is desirable
- Languages: Bilingual in Portuguese and Fluent in English. Spanish is a plus
- Personal & Soft Skills: Excellent communication and negotiation skills
¿WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- About the company & Career Plan: Leading international company in projects of telecommunication and electronics.
- Salary & Conditions: Permanent Contract. Competitive compensation package + social benefits
- Travel: Occasional travel involved.
- Location: Lisbon