CHANGE MANAGEMENT EXPERT – BANKING in Barcelona (m/f)
We are looking for a Change Management Expert to optimize the effectiveness of a leading company within its Technology & Service Operations area.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
Main goal: Reporting to the Client Service Manager, he/she will be responsible for Change Management area in Spain, working in the local team and will liaise with global change management team. He/She will have the full control of changes of the IT infrastructure and software deployments, in a close collaboration with IT development and operations areas (global/local).
- Ensure that changes prior to implementation into Production environment have been appropriately recorded and have been subjected to the appropriate levels of planning, risk, impact and conflict assessment, stakeholder engagement, pre & post implementation testing, readiness and authorization (approval), in order to help avoid adverse and/or unexpected impact to the Bank’s operation.
- Perform weekly Change Advisory Board (CAB) management meeting, including pre-CAB check review, CAB hosting, risk/impact/conflict issues remediation, change Restriction & Events monitoring, increased scrutiny control for changes missing CAB.
- Assess risk and impact for infrastructure changes and reinforce communication with stakeholders.
- Act as Change Management process local SME and SPOC for Global Process and cascading locally continuous process improvements.
- Cooperate with core stakeholder teams to ensure that change management KOPs are adhered to, and any gaps found are addressed. Referenced teams: 1. Release Management; 2. Incident & Problem Management, CSMs; 3. L2, L3 & ITAOs
- Liaise with IT strategic vendors and global stakeholders.
- Continuous control of change quality KPIs and analysis further leading to improvements.
- Align with release management activities.
- Continuously improve the change management process to simplify and enhance standard process and to reduce time to market.
- Experience: Demonstrable 3 to 5 years in a similar position as Change Management Expert in a medium or big corporation, with a technical background. Experience in Banking business and operations will be a plus. Ability to identify improvements and optimization inside standard processes. Experience with technical documentation, architectural diagram, components, flows, use and test cases.
- Technical skills: Demonstrable experience working with IT Service Management tools, e.g. ServiceNow, Axios, or Helix. Additional experience in other ITIL roles would be welcome. Knowledge of methodologies in applications development (e.g. Agile).
- People Management: Demonstrable ability to work as part of global, distributed, multicultural and multidisciplinary teams. Strong relationship skills to collaborate with business, projects, international teams, production and vendors are required. Developed ability in conflict management.
- Languages: Fluent level of English and bilingual Spanish.
- Personal & Soft Skills: We are looking for a high-potential IT Risk Analysis oriented professional, able to create and manage professional networks and to build strong relationships. Fluent communication, persuasion, negotiation and strong analytical skills. Initiative to provide out-of-the-box solutions. Team-player able to work under-pressure and to navigate complex matrix environments, meeting deadlines with multidisciplinary teams. Fast learner.
- Education: Degree in Engineering, Computing or similar, with related professional experience. Certification in ITIL recommendable (preferably Change Management Level -Practitioner or Intermediate).
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- About the company & Career Plan: Excellent opportunity to join a solid and globally recognized player in the Banking sector with an extremely challenging Digital Transformation. Working in collaboration with international teams, you will work in end-to-end varied projects with Agile methodologies, DevOps, APIs, Microservices, Big Data platforms, cutting-edge technologies and changing environments.
- Salary & Conditions: Attractive Salary conditions (Basic + Benefits), depending on candidate´s experience. Position based in Barcelona (City Center). To start as soon as possible. Agile recruitment process!