Our client, headquartered in Barcelona and with international operations, is a highly-innovative pioneer in the development of omnichannel Digital Marketing solutions, Artificial Intelligence & Big Data Analytics founded in 2008 (more than 85 employees globally).
Main goal: We are looking for a Business Intelligence Specialist (at least 2 years of experience in BI field) with previous experience in Java Development (3+ years) to join our client´s HQs in Barcelona and lead the BI practice from scratch. Reporting directly to the CTO, you will be working with Agile methodologies (Scrum) in different national and international projects (some innovative new ones, upgrades, maintenance, etc…) within Retail, Luxury, Tourism…
- Develop new dashboards in the BI system (using Pentaho Dashboards), from design to delivery
- Define features, dashboards and metrics and the data pipelines to process them.
- Develop APIs to expose our value-added data both for internal and external usage.
- Interact with other engineers, product owners and the Analytics team to improve the data ecosystem and boost the value delivered to their customers.
- Prototype and test new technologies and ideas to guaranty data integrity and availability, as well as being involved in continuous push for improvement.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience: At least 3 years of experience in Java Programming (being familiar with REST APIs) and 2 recent years in BI field (integrating data from different sources). Experience with Pentaho (Pentaho Dashboards and Pentaho Data Integration -Kettle-) and familiar with Agile methodologies (Scrum or Kanban).
- Technical skills & Knowledge: Experience with modern BI tools (Tableau, Qlik or Power BI) and excellent knowledge of relational database (NOSQL and Big Data) is a plus.
- Languages: English & Spanish.
- Personal & Soft Skills: Results and quality-orientation with good collaboration skills and attention to detail.
- About the company & Career Plan: This is an excellent opportunity for BI Specialists with Java Development background to work in Agile projects within a fast-growth and innovative organization. Join a top performing and highly-professional team and become a key player!!
- Salary & Conditions: Attractive Salary (Basic + 10% Bonus), flexible working hours (only 37,5h a week) and professional development conditions (trainings and conferences), holydays (25 days), gym discounts, team building events, etc .
- Location: Barcelona, headquarters of the Group. Very close to the beach!!!
- Recruitment Process: After GT Linkers´ interview, there will be an initial conversation with our client´s CTO and a personal interview with both HR and some people of the team (CTO and others, running a technical test). To start immediately.
MOTIVATED? APPLY NOW! Visit our website www.gtlinkers.com and apply to this opportunity through “Jobs“.
For further information regarding this position, please contact with GT Linkers team, concretely with: Santiago Casanueva
GT Linkers is an international head-hunting and recruitment boutique with offices in Madrid, Valencia, Barcelona and Miami, specialized in Engineering & Technological environments: We recruit Technical Experts, Middle and Top Management professionals for both Business and Corporate areas. Thanks to our dynamic methodology, based on mutual trust with candidates and companies, our efficiency operating with an international scope, communication as the key to build long-term relationships and passion for our job, GT Linkers has proven records for running recruitment processes in more than 20 countries with candidates from all over the world. Join our Global Talent Network and follow us on our Social Media profiles, which is always updated with current vacancies: LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter.