Our client is a leading multinational corporation in the financial services industry and we are looking for an experienced and a talented professional with a long track record in Business Analytics and a strong IT background to be involved in an exciting multi-country project (IT platform based on cutting-edge technologies, providing services to 4 countries) based in Madrid (Spain) but in a flat-hierarchy team and a multicultural & digital transformation environment (more than 300 people globally).
Main goal: Involved in a highly-strategic program for the company, based on Agile methodologies, you will be part of an international team, whose goal is to develop and deploy a harmonized platform to provide a homogeneus user experience to the end customers in (initially) 4 european countries:
- Collection and documentation of requirements and gaps from the countries involved, in order to create a functional design that will be used as the ‘standard’ within the platform, working closely with the Architecture team.
- Process´ and feature’s creation, containing the necessary information for the Product Owner to be able to deliver the product (including the description of the ‘product’ but also the solution design and the businesses value).
- Description of the processes within the project that are applicable to all the countries in a global and a local way as well. For this, you will be responsible for sharing the functional knowledge, as you are going to be in touch and to coordinate with several stakeholders from different countries.
- Education: University Degree (IT, Science, Statistics, Physics, Finance, Engineering, Economics) or equivalent professional experience (as a Business Analyst).
- Experience: Proven experience of at least 2-4 years within Business Analysis / Process Designing (complex topics) in the Payments, Retail Banking or Finance industries and also working in an agile & highly-complex technology environment. International experience is a plus.
- Technical skills & Knowledge: We need someone with a strong background around IT & solid understanding of coding, deep knowledge in Costumer and Product discovery. Oracle and Microsoft Office tools.
- Languages: Fluent in English.
- Personal & Soft Skills: We are looking for a dynamic, open-minded professional with strong analytical, communication, organization and problem-solving skills, able to handle strict deadlines, to work under pressure in fast-paced environments. Outstanding team player’s attitude to collaborate closely with different countries in a cross-cultural project.
- About the company & Career Plan: International & strategic project, multicultural environment, leading company, dynamic processes, exciting challenges, cutting-edge technologies, flat-hierarchy team, attractive salary conditions, working with agile methodologies with clear, concrete and measureable goals, modern and extremely collaborative culture, lively city…what else do you need to apply for your vacancy in Madrid?
- Salary & Conditions: Permanent position based in Madrid. Competitive salary according to candidate´s experience. Excellent Fringe Benefits such as Health & Life Insurance, free corporate canteen and opportunities to develop your professional career. Sporadic travel will be involved (once a month, flexible).
- Recruitment Process: Complex but agile recruitment process including interviews with HR, Hiring Manager and other domain experts. Every phase of the process discards but once hired, you will really enjoy your job!!! Do you accept the challenge?
- Start Date: As soon as possible, depending on candidate´s notice period.
GT Linkers is an international head-hunting and recruitment boutique with offices in Madrid, Valencia and Miami, specialized in Engineering & Technological environments: We recruit Technical Experts, Middle and Top Management professionals for both Business and Corporate areas. Thanks to our dynamic methodology, based on mutual trust with candidates and companies, our efficiency operating with an international scope, communication as the key to build long-term relationships and passion for our job, GT Linkers has proven records for running recruitment processes in more than 20 countries with candidates from all over the world. Join our Global Talent Network and follow us on our Social Media profiles, which is always updated with current vacancies: LinkedIn , Facebook & Twitter