Leading multinational company in the consultancy industry (Top Employer 2019) is looking for a Big Data Architect to join their Data & Analytics department in their offices in Central Madrid. The person will have an active role creating and identifying improvements and implementing Big Data architectures, within a team focused on Big Data, Data & Analytics, Machine Learning & AI projects, working for key accounts.
Main goal: Design and deliver plans to enhance data integration, data quality and data delivery in support of Big Data architectures, business initiatives and roadmaps, offering technical leadership within a team that designs and develops innovative systems of transformation, integration and contextualization of data.
- Lead the definition of the Big Data solutions’ architecture to cover the client needs
- Design and develop structures to automate tasks flows to support the analysis of Data.
- Identify possible problems and work with engineering teams, internal or external, to find functional and efficient solutions for large & complex information systems.
- Evaluate the implementations and provide information on possible improvements.
- Carry out technical assessments when establishing and executing development plans.
- Experience: At least 3-5 solid experience in Big Data Architecture projects and solution design, defining Data Architecture, identifying ideal platforms to be implemented, suggesting improvements to data lakes problems in complex, highly-disruptive and challenging projects.
- Technical Skills & Knowledge: Strong Hadoop or Spark frameworks experience. Knowledge on Python, R, Scala, Java or related languages. Used to work with Cloudera, Hortonworks, Mapr, AWS, Azure….ecosystems, amongst other Big Data environments. Experience working with SQL & NoSQL databases (MongoDB) and Agile methodologies. Ideally deep understanding on other topics such as Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana, Flume, Hive, HDP, Puppet, Jenkins, Sonar, Nexus, JUnit, Docker, Docker Compose, ETL tools… Computer Engineer or related degrees.
- Languages: Fluent in Spanish & English.
- Personal & Soft Skills: A passionate and efficient fast learner who is flexible, open-minded and results-oriented. A person who excels in agile startup environments and will be committed to the business growth through innovative initiatives.
- About the company & Career Plan: A company to define your own career path (either technical or consulting) and with lots of room for development, due to the strong, non-top growth of the Big Data, Analytics & AI area. You will be part of a solid team to learn and to share knowledge, facing complex technical challenges to define BD Architectures of large corporations in different industries. Working with local and international teams, you can have a key role within a top-performance team that seeks innovation and quality in service.
- Salary & Conditions: Basic + Variable + Benefits.
- Location: Madrid, SPAIN.
- Start date: As soon as possible, depending on candidate´s availability.
- Recruitment Process: Agile 2-3 steps process, including technical challenges and personal interviews.
MOTIVATED? APPLY NOW! Visit our website www.gtlinkers.com and apply to this opportunity through “Jobs“.
For further information regarding this position, please contact with GT Linkers team, concretely with: Sebastián Muñoz Vela
GT Linkers is an international head-hunting and recruitment boutique. GT Linkers is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, citizenship status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Join our Global Talent Network and follow us on our Social Media profiles, to be updated about open vacancies: LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter.