AUDIENCE INSIGHTS ANALYST in Madrid, Spain (m/f)
A leading multinational company in the Entertainment industry is looking for a proactive and multitasking Audience Insights Analyst to join its Data Intelligence & Technology Department in their offices in Madrid, reporting to the Manager of Audience Insights in US and the Marketing Manager in Spain.
This is a temporary role for 1 year.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
Main goal: Analyze local data (qualitative & quantitative information), generating detailed reports for their Cinema Business Unit to provide the business with information with an added value and to make conclusions to optimize results and the business local impact, with minimal supervision.
- Determine the best data sources, normalization methods, data cleansing methods, and analysis framework.
- Apply an own business knowledge to the analysis of the data to generate actionable insights with their interpretation.
- Design visualization requirements through the collection of business requirements, determination of available data sources, and mapping of data collection fields.
- Provide actionable insights, reports and presentations.
- Experience: At least 3-5 years’ experience in Market Research, Digital Marketing or a related field, with proven experience consolidating information into actionable items, reports and presentations. Experience with Social Media management. Experience programming and analyzing online surveys from Google Consumer Metrics, Qualtrics or equivalent tools. To have experience with a major firm or media agency, understanding media strategy and the media role in integrated communication is desired but not required.
- Technical Skills & Knowledge: Proficient in Analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Crimson Hexagon, NetBase, Sysomos, etc. Strong experience (3-5 years’ experience) with Excel (Pivot Tables) and PowerPoint. Solid knowledge of Market Research best practices.
- Languages: English written & oral fluency is a must (corporate language is English, and there will be direct report to US). Spanish language & cultural fluency.
- Personal & Soft Skills: Proactive, patient and positive thinker. Strong analytical, organizational and time management skills along with the ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities effectively. Creative, hardworking, enthusiastic and self-driving.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Business, Marketing, Journalism, Psychology or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- About the company & Career Plan: If you are a Cinema lover, looking for a challenge in the Data Intelligence & Digital Marketing field, here you will find the chance to join one of the global leaders in the Entertainment industry to work in a specific project (1 year), collaborating with the global team of Audience Insights (dual reporting line Spain & US).
- Salary & Conditions: Temporary contract based on project time (1 year approx.). More information will be provided in the first interview. Attractive salary conditions, according to candidate’s experience. To start as soon as possible.
- Location: Madrid, Spain
MOTIVATED? APPLY NOW! Visit our website www.gtlinkers.com and apply to this opportunity through “Jobs“.
For further information regarding this position, please contact with GT Linkers team, concretely with: Sebastián Muñoz Vela
GT Linkers is an international head-hunting and recruitment boutique. GT Linkers is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, citizenship status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.