Our client is a leading company in the market of the high quality decorative surfaces. It s an European company founded in 1975, the first Spanish company specialised in the manufacture and distribution of marble and quartz surface coverings.
We are currently seeking an Area Manager NY, reporting the Team Leader, responsible for achieving assigned sales goals, maintaining a direct and professional contact with customers and actively support of the development trade policy of Company.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Achieving sales targets in their responsibility area.
- Visit Interior Design & Architectural studios that design residential projects for retail channel.
- Follow up of samples and keep them updated, exhibition management and warranty.
- To disseminate our showroom and receive visits.
- To participate and organize networking local events and fairs in this market.
- All the information will be reported in CRM, SAP.
- Prepare, manage and deliver training activities about the product to prescribers.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 3+ years of work experience in a similar position.
- High English level, and it’s valued basic level of Spanish (the headquarter it’s in Spain and it’s possible to receive communications in Spanish without any intention of offending or discriminate. You may require a translation, we will be happy to help you).
- Preferably experience in Construction and Building Materials.
- Knowledge of CRM.
- Training in customer service and negotiation.
- Valid Driver's License.
WHAT IS OFFERED?
- About the company & Career Plan: Multinational company offers a huge and great recognized challenge to lead its Innovation Strategy and help in the international expansion that is currently experiencing.
- Salary & Conditions: To negociate.
- Location: New York
- Recruitment Process: At least three interviews: the first with GT Linkers and the rest with the client company.
GT LINKERS places Top Talented Professionals and Experts in Engineering & Technological environments. As a Recruitment Boutique, we offer a high quality methodology based on mutual trust together with candidates and companies, operating all over the world with the best network of qualified Specialists. We facilitate international relocation opportunities and excellent career options from our Madrid, Valencia & Miami offices.