SOLAR LAND DEVELOPER (RENEWABLE ENERGY) in Nouvelle Aquitaine, FRANCE (m/f)
A very determined and fast-growing International Independent Power Producer is looking for a Senior Land Developer to be part of their successful operations in France. This is a company that will boost your career if you are ready to take on the challenge! We are looking for a professional with at least at least 5 years of experience and knowledge in LAND DEVELOPMENT. With more than one year of presence and a highly secured portfolio of 150 MW and 500 MW in prospection they are hoping to make you part of 200 MW ready to build in the next years. In addition, you will be accompanied by a growing remote team around the Nouvelle Aquitaine region that will support you at all time. If you want to join a very modern and most agile company in the IPP market, THIS IS YOUR CHANCE!
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Searching and locating lands for the development of solar/wind projects.
• Visiting and prospecting potential areas.
• Contacting with landowners and negotiating lease agreements with the landowners for the installation of wind/solar farms.
• Preparing and complying necessary documentations for the process of development of the projects
• Doing land studies for solar projects.
• Assisting with internal reporting and project tracking efforts
• Following up with local public administration and other various bodies.
• Education: Real state, Land, Geology, Agricultural or similar Bachelors Degree
• Languages: Bilingual level of French, professional level of English is a must, Spanish is a plus.
• Personal & Soft Skills: We are looking for a dynamic, proactive and empathetic person who will be negotiating with local landowners and local public administration. Excellent communication and negotiation skills. High capacity to adapt to the demands to obtain the best benefit for the company.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
• About the company & Career Plan: Incorporation to multinational company with a presence in several countries and a large volume of business. They offer a fulltime position with full training and a lot of opportunities for personal development
• Salary & Conditions: Competitive Salary package and training
• Location: Nouvelle Aquitaine, FRANCE
• Travellling: 40%