SENIOR SALES REPRESENTATIVE in Hamburg, GERMANY (m/f)
We are looking for a candidate who will be responsible for the management of NEW BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES, to support our client expansion process in the countries where it seeks to expand to. The primary objective of the candidate will be the closing of meetings in order to present our management solutions to RETAIL companies. The candidate will be backed by, and directly report to, the Director of Expansion, who will be supported by a pre-sales team available to proceed with those presentations.
Our client offers innovative solutions in terms of predictive intelligence and Cloud technology (S.A.A.S.), supported by the retail and fashion experts in our consulting department. They assist retailers in an agile and intuitive manner not to lose sales and to improve Stocks turnovers thanks to the demand forecast generated by our algorithms. Their goal is that companies can improve their ROI from the current season onwards.
Therefore, it is highly important that candidates have previous experience in SELLING TECHNOLOGICAL SOLUTIONS in the fashion (RETAIL) industry, which we translate as valuable experience in relatable companies – ERP, POS, RDIF, People Counting, CRM. The candidate will need to already have a portfolio of contacts.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Investigate prospects within selected vertical industries, identify key stakeholders, generate interest and schedule meetings to identify and develop business opportunities
· Get new business opportunities. Potential customer tracking, outgoing calls and emails. Maintain and expand the database of relevant prospects.
· Reports on sales activities, forecast and results obtained. Developing and maintaining sales strategies, objectives, policies and procedures in order to drive the account revenue.
· Support company values. Manage and implement the customer strategy (promotion, distribution, price and communication).
· Experience: Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in the fashion industry as a salesperson. At least 2 years’ experience as a Key Account Manager. Managing relationships with customers and retailers. Citizen of the country of focus.
· Ability to identify and develop new business opportunities through a consultative sales approach. Thrive in an accelerated international environment.
· Proven track record achieving ambitious sales results. A client portfolio of at least 50 brands.
· Organized, detail oriented and self-motivated. Independent individual with persistence and strong momentum. Passionate about excellent customer service.
· Strong communication and negotiation skills and ability to prioritize. Strong communicator and team worker, able to build relationships at all levels and across function in an ambiguous environment.
· Ability to drive for results with high degree of initiative, speed and sense of urgency. Strong analytical skills and ability to apply new concepts to daily activity.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
· Salary & Conditions: Includes Additional Benefit Package
· Agreement Modality: Agency Agreement
· Part of the payment will be linked to the attainment of presentation meetings, and another to the closing of businesses (contract signature)
· Location: Hamburg, GERMANY
· Recruitment Process: After GT Linkers evaluation, there will be an agile 2-steps internal process (including a HR Interview and with the CEO).
For further information regarding this position, please contact with GT Linkers team, concretely with: Raquel Duque
GT Linkers is an international head-hunting and recruitment boutique. GT Linkers is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, nationality, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.