DIGITAL MARKETING BUSINESS ANALYST in Madrid, SPAIN (m/f)
Our client is a global Digital Marketing company with a disrupting model to market (mainly digital) high-quality products and services from a growing a portfolio of international partners. We are looking for a Business Analyst to strengthen its newly created CRM / Digital Monetization department in Madrid.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Create and maintain dashboards, reports as well as delivering ad hoc reports and analysis.
· Analysis of campaign results and impact, across all marketing channels.
· Together with the Head of Monetisation and Online Marketing Campaign Coordinators, clearly define a strategy for continuous improvements using historical data, A/B testing, hyper segmentation, and personalisation across all marketing campaigns.
· Contribute towards establishing reporting / KPIs to monitor and optimize the overall digital marketing strategy.
· Translate business questions into problem statements and define the best analytical approach to addressing them.
· Present data in an impactful, concise, and articulate format to inform the team and support decision making.
· Make clear, actionable recommendations on our products and strategies as well as processes.
· Delivering advanced analytical projects within a fast-moving environment.
· Essential Experience: Relevant experience (at least 2-3 years) working with digital marketing campaigns optimization and with multidimensional datasets, gained in Online Marketing B2C and in attribution modelling analysis within similar roles in a commercial environment. Solid background creating and maintaining business critical reports and dashboards. Able to clearly communicate and present results and analytical conclusions to commercial team, both written and orally.
· Technical Skills: Exceptional numerical skills to process, transform and calculate data. Advance knowledge of Microsoft Office suite & Dashboard Reporting tools (such as Excel SQL cube, PowerBI or Tableau, but any prior experience with DWH, Datapine, Klipfolio, Cyfe, Geckoboard, GoodData SiSence, Birst…is also a plus). Basic programming skills (SQL is a big plus) and experience working with Data Modelling and with Data Warehouse will be a plus.
· Languages: Excellent command of English (written and spoken).
· Education: Degree (or equivalent) in quantitative / marketing area.
· Soft Skills: Able to deliver high-quality work under pressure of deadlines, both collaborating with the team or working independently. Detailed-oriented, committed, well-organized and results-oriented professional, willing to go the extra-mile with a positive attitude to face challenges. Able to report remotely. Coming from multinational environments / big corporations would be an asset.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
· About the Project & Conditions: An excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing company with a disrupting model to challenge traditional distributions channels in concordance to a much more globalized market, enabled by digitalization. Within an international, newly created team (including Digital Monetization Head, 8 Campaigns Coordinators and at least 2 Business Analysts), you will be part of an ambitious organization led by top European digital experts. Attractive Salary conditions. Flexible and international working environment. Remote reporting. Immediate starting date.
· Recruitment Process: GT Linkers will review your updated resume (in English) to evaluate your skills and motivation in an initial interview to determine if there is a match with our client´s requirements. A general first interview will follow, led together by the Head of Monetization (Hiring Manager & Direct Report) and Global HR Manager. You will need to face a Technical Case to be finally defended in a deep interview with the Hiring Manager. You can also be invited to pass a Personality or Intelligence Test.
For further information regarding this position, please contact with GT Linkers team, concretely with: Lara González
GT Linkers is an international head-hunting and recruitment boutique. GT Linkers is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, nationality, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.